Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh, to be a cocktail ring in Rachel Zoe's jewlery box!


I'm loving Rachel Zoe Project right now. I can't believe this is my first season. I know, I know...I must get the previous season(s) on DVD and watch them.

Her show is about to wind down...and it looks like Poor Brad is going to be left behind, while eternal-PMS Taylor gets to go to Paris. Oh wait! On "Scenes from next" Brad somehow ends up in the City of Lights! "BA-nanas!"

Fortunately, tomorrow night is the premier of The Hills and The City. From the previews, this season looks promising.

Remember Monkey from The Bachelor?

Well, her family's reality show, Leave it to Lamas is about to start too! October 11th. Get the DVR ready!

So much reality TV, so little time.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment