Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fashion Week in the Nude!

I imagine it's hard to keep your eyes on the runway when attending a fashion show at Bryant Park.  (I'm imagining because this is something I've never done - but it's on the bucket list!) 

There are really two fashion shows going on at once, aren't there?  Of course, there are the models on the runway, but then there are the celebrities in the audience!

InStyle recently profiled the hottest celebrity trends from Fashion Week.  Of the six they selected, I think this is the one I'm going to try...Layered Neutrals.

While life in the BVI doesn't necessary lend itself to thigh-high suede boots like the ones Ms. Zoe is rocking, I think I might be able to use an open-toe wedge to achieve the look. 

This is such a departure for me because black is usually the predominant color in my wardrobe, and accents are usually bold colorful patterns. 

I've been secretly mad a JCrew for all of their neutrals lately but maybe they were onto something...

No comments:

Post a Comment