Monday, June 7, 2010

Blogger Crush

So, I've been blogging on and off for a little more than a year now, and while my posting may range from regular to sporadic, depending on the month (and the country for that matter!), my blog reading has been daily.

Here's one of the reason's why:  Caitlin Creer 

 
I think I've developed my first full-fledged blogger crush!  Ha!  No seriously, Caitlin is a talented interior designer, based in Utah.  I've never met her,  never even been to Utah!  But after you read her blog, you feel like you know her.  She would be one heck of a friend to go shopping with!

Caitlin has fresh ideas and she packages them so perfectly in her posts.  She dishes about where she finds her deals and steals, and fills her posts with eye candy, photographing the shops she peruses for her latest project and photos of the rooms she's designed herself!

This is one of my favorite posts - it is bursting with tips on choosing the right color palette!  Like this one by Palmer Weiss:


Be sure to check out Caitlin's portfolio.

Who are you crushing on?  Anyone I should be reading???

No comments:

Post a Comment