Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reason #1 - Jen Lancaster

There are a lot of reasons to look forward to a week at the beach...spending time with Mr. SDP, my adorable niece and extended family...getting away from the craziness of work...sand and surf, blah blah blah...

But I have to say, reason numero uno right now is Jen Lancaster, author of hilarious reads like, Bright Lights Big Ass.

Okay, okay, I realize she published that book 4 years ago, but I haven't gotten around to reading it or any of her other titles. So, how do I know they're hilarious?

Exhibit A: My sister recently called me crying from laughing so hard and proceeded to read me a passage from BLBA.
Exhibit B: My friend Erin sent me an email recommending all of her books to me.




Exhibit C: The titles alone are just plain funny! And who doesn't love argyle socks?

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment