Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

Well, well! Look who remembered it was my birthday? (We'll it's technically two weeks away, but why not start the celebration early?) My dear friend Ann Taylor! I just received a $15 gift certificate in the mail.

I'll be hitting up our local Ann Taylor and LOFT this afternoon! What to buy??? How about this poppy number? I have belt similar to the one shown, so as far as accessories are concernced, I'm set!
Over at LOFT...this blouse is cute, but need more COLOR in my life!These earrings, also at LOFT are really cute. I could rock these with my black two piece on the beach!
There's only one catch with this little birthday present...I must use it in store, which means I will be limited as far as sizes and color go. Thanks Ann! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment