Monday, May 18, 2009

Highballs and Hydrangeas!

It has a nice ring, doesn't it? I sure hope so, because it's the theme (drum roll please!) to my 30th birthday party. Mr. SDP, my sister and best friend CRH have sprung into action and the planning is well underway.
The guest list is done and the invitations are set to go out tomorrow. Just within the acceptable 4-week window. {Thank you very much Amy Vanderbilt!} From what I hear, they're adorable! It will be a garden party. I'm picturing white linens...blue hydrangeas...seersucker... Can't you already hear the clinking of highball glasses? As for what concoction we'll be enjoying from them, that is still in the works. Any suggestions for a summer cocktail?
The specifications of a highball are clearly defined over at CocktailNerd.com
More to come and plans for Highballs and Hydrangeas are defined...

No comments:

Post a Comment