Thursday, April 29, 2010

Best. App. Ever.

Many many thanks to Style Court for the heads up on Gadabout's new app for the iPhone! 

I've blogged about Gadabout's smart stationery and personalized notecards, but who knew her work was going to be accessible on the iPhone???  And for only $0.99! 

Here's a glimpse into how it works...

In just a matter of minutes, without a tutorial or anything of the sort, I created a few notes...

Once I selected the design - which had to be the toughest part because there were so many adorable designs - typed the message, placed, sized, and alignined the text, I was able to send this to a group of friends via email! What a lovely way to brighten up someone's inbox.
There are a bunch of other uses.  Maybe create a quick invitation to a last-minute party?  They have birthday themes, even a crab boil!  Be still my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment