Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Like Jasmine and Aladdin?"

"Yes sweetie, but with cocktails!"  - Carrie Bradshaw

Have you seen it yet???  The trailer for Sex & the City 2???   I'm sooooooooo  looking forward to the release of this movie!!!  I'm not sure if our movie theatre here on Tortola will have it on opening night, but I'm going to begin my lobbying now. 



We do have a store called "Radio Doctor" that sells DVDs of new releases long before they're supposed to, but I would really like to see this moving in the theatre!  I want to wear high heels and make sure my mascara is working overtime...

4 comments:

  1. I am sooooo looking forward to see it... Aidan and Big... like it was in the old days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I'm hoping she listens to Charlotte! She's playing with fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I cannot wait! I've been counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can't get her fast enough!

    www.rosiecampbell.net

    ReplyDelete