Sunday, April 18, 2010

Las Olas Bound

Mr. SDP and I are headed to Ft. Lauderdale in a week or two.  He will be there on business and I get to tag along.  I am so looking forward to this little trip, as I have not been back to the states since we moved to the BVI in December.  As I've mentioned before, the shopping here leaves much to be desired and I'm showing symptoms of retail-withdrawal.

While I grew up in North Florida and have been to Ft. Lauderdale many times, I'm in need of some shopping advice.  I'm planning on hitting Las Olas Boulevard, where many of the boutiques are located. 

The Galleria is on my radar as well, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I'm missing.

I will definitely need an hour at a Sephora.  I also need to stock up on hair products.  {Pantene is about as "luxurious" as it gets here on the island.}  But what I'm most excited about is shopping for clothes, clothes and more clothes.  And shoes.  How could I forget shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment