Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Breaking News over at Brunch at Saks

Have you heard?  Carrie Bradshaw's life before Sex and the City will be revealed in the written word...

A new book, called "The Carrie Diaries" {courtesy of Candace Bushnell of course!} will take us back in time before Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha, before cosmos, and that's right, before Big.


Thanks to Brunch at Saks for alerting me to this exciting SATC news! Sex and the City fans rejoice is right!!!

Of course the movie will follow behind the April 2010 release of the book...so exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Can't wait! Thanks for the heads up - I just watched the first SATC movie the other night... I don't think I could ever have too much Carrie in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw on Laura Evans' blog (Lily Laundry) that you are a fellow ADPi. I'm a few years younger (AC 2000) but wanted to pop over and say hi! Moving to BVI... that sounds just amazing right about now in rainy Atlanta... :)

    ReplyDelete