Monday, November 23, 2009

Practical? Not so much...

I found these boots so irrestible - I just couldn't help myself.  They were walking out of the store with me.  No doubt about it!

Even though my flight to the British Virgin Islands is booked.  And there's no turning back; we are officially moving there in less than a month, I just had to have these!!! 



It's cold here in Tennessee and I'm loving the dress with tights and ankle boots look.  These are Gianni Bini and I got them at Dillard's for $89.00.  Not bad! 

To even things out, and buy something "practical" {I'm sure Mr. SDP is getting a kick out of that word choice right now} I just had to get this handbag in preparation for our new warmer climate. Mine is in white, though I couldn't seem to find a photo of it.
 

I don't know that I've ever carried a Lilly Pulitzer, other than the fabric bermuda bags.  And I must say, this tote is in a whole new league.  The inside lining is of course in a fun Lilly print. 

Oh, and am I the last one to know that Lilly sells wrapping paper?  How cute is that?  The pink Fa La Lilly is my favorite!
 
Happy Shopping!  Now, off to locate my Stephen Bonanno's...that is the shoe I will be wearing every day for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment