Thursday, July 2, 2009

Decisions. Decisions.

I received a wonderful birthday present from wonderful friends a few weeks back: a gift certificate for my own customized pair of Stephen Bonanno Sandals. I'm thrilled! I've always loved these adorable shoes, but never had a pair for myself! (Hard to believe, having grown up in Florida! I know!)

I've yet to place the order because I'm having trouble deciding what color combination to choose...there are so many!
Do I play it safe and do something like this? Definitely practical, but I might regret not going for something more fun!

I could wear this next pair with a lot of things, but I already have several pairs of gold flip flops and silver slides. These would of course put any other shoe to shame!
Hmmmm...not sure what I should do! For whatever reason, I'm feeling the color yellow right now. Can you picture it...bright yellow, white stiching on tan feet???

No comments:

Post a Comment