Friday, July 24, 2009

"I like my money right where I can see it...

...hanging in my closet!" - Carrie Bradshaw


I just love that quote! It's what I repeat to myself when shopping. I didn't need to recite said mantra yesterday when our new Forever 21 opened up! I was able to shop my heart out without any guilt!

Here are just a few things that found their way into my bright little yellow bag!

This owl ring for just under $6!!!
This white stone necklace for less than $14!!! (It looks much better against tan skin, than the white background in the photograph...very J.Crew-esque.)
And finally, this ribbon beaded neclace for less than $7!!! I'm wearing it today with a black and white striped boatneck tee with three quarter-length sleeves. I feel somewhat like a gondalier, especially because I'm wearing little red patent leather flats with black pants, but I'm working it! I twisted the bow around to the top right. Who knew $7 could bring an outfit together???

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment