Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In bloom!

I am loving these new flowers I found at our local Fresh Market. They are just so intricate! There's so much depth there. The pink isn't coming through on this photo taken on my camera phone...

There were plenty of white ones left over to place in smaller vases in the guest bathroom and bedroom. Here's a view from above:

The flower is a matsumoto aster. I did some research and they are available June through September. The vase life is 5 - 10 days. They're also available in purple, violet, yellow, red, rose, and orange.

Oh, and the vase! Kate Spade for Lenox. It was a wedding gift from my parents' best friends. We didn't register for it, but it's been one of our most used gifts, right along with the everyday china!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment