Friday, July 10, 2009

Undecided.

What do you think of this dress? I can't seem to make up my mind. I've tried it on and it's flattering. It really is. What I'm concerned with is the fact that it's "a whole lotta look" if you know what I mean.

Would you believe it's Liz Claiborne? I know, I know, it's not the same Liz Claiborne you've come to know and despise over the years. It's a new LC. An LC that's received some TLC from none other than Isaac Mizrahi.
I think Isaac is doing a fantastic job at his new gig. {It doesn't seem to be helping the stock price any...check out this dismal report.}
Maybe I should buy the dress since it would help the economy. Yeah, that's it. It's the right thing to do for the economy...
Oh, and if your nose is still turned up at Liz Claiborne, what if I told you that LC owns Kate Spade. That's right! Our dear Kate sold her company to Liz back in 2006 for a cool $125 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment