Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home?

Could you live here?Mr. SDP and I are seriously considering it. There is an opportunity...a business opportunity in the British Virgin Islands. It's hard to imagine it all working out and actually getting our Visas, but you never know. There may be interviews for both of us! That's right - the business opportunity is a joint venture.

Born and raised in the south, I'm not sure Mrs. SDP can fully grasp what it would like to trade southern drawls for English accents...I think they have English accents there, don't they? Ha! This is going to be fun! I'm going into this whole thing with extremely low expectations and a very 'laissez-faire' attitude.

Of course, Mr. SDP is all about the expectation. For example...before leaving work yesterday, I emailed Mr. SDP and told him I needed to run by Target on the way home.

His reply:

Have fun at Target; there isn't one on the island! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm definitely interested to see how all this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmigosh!! keep us posted! prince charming & i have always dreamed of moving over seas (london, specifically), but we haven't taken the plunge (yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...sounds very tempting!!! I can't wait to find out what happens!! Hope you have a great rest of the week! = )

    ReplyDelete