Monday, August 24, 2009

I heart chevron

The chevron pattern that is!
A Fabric Outlet on Etsy is carrying this fabric and other colors for only $9.25 a yard. That's a really incredible price. I have spent the past hour searching for it by the yard and this is by far the best selection. Apparently Paula Prass, an interior designer, did a fabric line, but it doesn't appear to be active at the moment.

I'm not exactly sure what color to choose, nor do I have any idea what I'm going to sew with this fabric...napkins, table cloth, throw pillows, or curtains, but I'm feeling inspired.

Take a look at this outdoor room...fabulous!
I also found a new blog, The Haystack Needle and she recently did an entire post on the topic as well!

Of course, my lust for this fabric all started with 'the dress' - yes, the one I was undecided about.

3 comments:

  1. I love that fabric too!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a chevron skirt once and I should have bought it. So flattering.

    I love chevron wood floors. If I were going to redo a house, that would be priority #1. They are so simple but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of HGTV's Design Star and one of the judges, Genevieve Gorder was wearing this fabulous black and white chevron dress. I've searched high and low and cannot find it!

    ReplyDelete