Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Etsy Discovery

I recently discovered another Etsy shop with some beautiful, delicate necklaces made of lace. The company's name is White Owl and it was founded by two sisters who have a love for all things vintage...particularly lace. {I have a soft spot in my heart for lace, as my wedding dress was made of lace.}

I think their pieces are rather stunning, don't you?What I found even more surprising was the price listed on White Owl's Etsy shop - the necklaces are only $28 or $29! Check out this one - can't you just see it worn with a strapless black dress?

White Owl also makes earrings...check out these eggplant-colored ones:

Not that you need another reason to buy from White Owl, but they also include poetry just below the beautiful photographs of their creations. For these earrings, a few lines by William Shakespeare:

I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows
Quite overcanopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with elgantine.

~William Shakespeare

This simple little touch adds so much to the overall experience and enhances the romantic feeling that their jewelry evokes...now, which piece to choose???

No comments:

Post a Comment