Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Red Baton

That's where Mr. SDP and I will be spending our Saturday night, watching the LSWho Tigers play the Florida Gators. It's a reunion of sorts...

Usually, my girlfriends from college (most of whom where Alpha Delta Pis at Florida) gather at a home game in Gainesville, but not this year. We are taking this party to New Orleans, and then Baton Rouge!

We fly out first thing Friday morning. I've got my outfits planned. My Luccheses will be making the trip. I realize packing cowboy boots in carry-on luggage may seem excessive to some, but I think they're worth it.

Now, you may remember, we were just in Louisiana a few months ago for our game night: NOLA edition. There was one place I didn't get to while on that trip: Leontine Linens. It will be a must-visit on Friday morning before we meet up with friends in the French Quarter.

I was just perusing the new line of linens over at Leontine, and was pleasantly surprised by the Jolly Roger bedding. Would it not be adorable for a little boy's room?
Isn't it great? I just love all of their bedding. Take these elegant shams for example. These would actually work on our bed right now...
Laissez les bons temps roulez!

No comments:

Post a Comment