Thursday, October 22, 2009

You know when you learn a new word...

...and then you hear it later that same day? Or when you get a new car and then you spot 3 or 4 of the same model on your drive home? Well, something very similar happened to me today!


A friend of mine, who has a lovely home furnishings store, made this her status update on Facebook today: "Today - I will be happier than a bird with a french fry." I thought it was cute; it made me smile. {I also thought it might be nice to have french fries for lunch, but alas, I went with a bowl of soup instead. Sigh.}


Anyway, I was just over at Peonies and Polaroids a few moments ago and saw this:

Some might call this ironic - and if they did, I would correct them. It is coincidental! And I love it.

I don't believe I had ever heard/read/seen the quote before, and here it is a second time. Oh, and if you're wondering where to find the print. According to P&P, it's from DazeyChic. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very clever! I like this. Sometimes it's an effort to remember to remain positive, but so worth it. PS- Will be adding that dress from your last post to my closet ASAP! LOVE target!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that! will use it in conversation today - i love having a little cache of anecdotes to amuse my friends.

    ReplyDelete