Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spindle savior!

Thanks to Preppy Cricket and her recent post about her love for ribbon, my crafts will be much more organized!

As I've mentioned before, we are most likely moving to the BVI within the next 60 days. That means I've been decluttering the house and organizing as if it were my job! While I am fully capable of neatly packaging paint brushes, card stock, and glue, the yards and yards of ribbon leave me baffled! That is, until now....
Check out this post by Preppy Cricket and the amazing "fix" she found for storing spools of ribbon! (The image is courtesy of Country Living.)
She also was so kind to introduce me to a new blog - don't you just love finding new and inspiring reads? Check out A Gift Wrapped Life.

1 comment:

  1. I can see a tree covered in those bows--love love love

    xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete