Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Look for Less

Have you seen this dress? I absolutely love it.

Would you believe it's from Tar-jay? That's right. This frock is a mere $39.99 at your local Target! I spotted it on Sunday while running a quick errand. I slipped it on and it was love at first zip.

I rocked it at the office with my new black tights, {also from Tar-jay.} I'm a big fan of the ASSETS by Sara Blakely brand. They're $14.00 which is almost half of the cost of the dress, but they're worth it. They hold up well wash after wash.


Because there's a chill in the air, I wore a black cardigan and to emphasize my waist and break up the pattern, I wore a black patent leather belt. Both of those items are NY&Co which means they're very reasonably priced.

And for full disclosure, I wore Via Spiga black patent leather pumps. While they were from last season, they were my splurge item in the whole "look for less" operation.

I know it's a stretch, but if I had to say what the whole ensemble reminded me of, I would say this outfit from Sex and the City, the movie. Ah, Big. Can't wait to see you on the big screen again...Only a few more months...Sex and the City 2 will hit theatres May 2010, on the 28th to be exact. Can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment