Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feeling Inspired

I'm an avid watcher of this obscure morning television program. It's so informative, yet entertaining; not sure why it hasn't caught on yet...I think it's called The Today Show or something like that. If you've not heard of it, you should look it up...

Anyway, in the midst of real coverage of the President's travels abroad last week, TTS featured a new blog that tracks the First Lady's every fashion-forward step. It's appropriately titled, Mrs. O. {Would I love to see the Google Analytics report for the day it received the mention or what??? Maybe that will be the follow-up story. Get on it Meredith!}
When it comes to my own wardrobe, I find this chronicle of "what" and "who" Mrs. O is wearing to be very inspirational. She's chic and more importantly, she's accessible. It was a tough choice, but my favorite outfit from the trip abroad is this: {I just can't resist a good bow.}
According to Mrs. O, she was visiting St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague when she wore the oversize bow blouse by Moschino, a Michael Kors black pencil skirt and her signature Azzedine Alaia belt. {Definitely have some belt envy...} The bow blouse, the focal point of the ensemble, is from Moschino’s Spring 2009 collection, seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment