Thursday, April 9, 2009

When Peeps just won't do

There are three things I would be delighted to find in my Easter basket come Sunday.

Item #1: A set of these melamine plates from MongramChick.com. If you order five, the 6th is included for free. (Not a bad offer!) They have a wide variety of designs and colors from which to choose. I'm drawn to the orange and brown (as seen at Horchow.com), but classic navy may be the way to go.





Item #2: Sticking with the tabletop theme, how about these personalized tumblers from the one and only Tervis? I grew up drinking my Coca-Cola Classic from these cups. I believe my parents have them in the cabinets to this day. I think my husband and I need our own set.




Item #3: Last but not least, SDP must think about more than the table for her summer soiree that's she's yet to plan, right? For some instant gratifcation, wouldn't the Easter Bunny want me to have these ready-to-wear Dita jeans by Citizens for Humanity? Because they are of the petite variety, no hemming is required!




Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment